최근 검색어

인기 검색어

뒤로가기 자유게시판

A Guide To Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me From Beginning To End

페이지 정보

작성자 Logan 작성일 24-04-03 15:50 조회 30 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is set up with a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send you an instant message alert on your mobile to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation is the smallest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves will never find it. It logs GPS locations and transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone can receive text alerts, and also has a mobile network. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It's also simple to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgghost alarm installation Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

온라인홀덤 텍사스 홀덤의 모든것 - 아웃사이드 홀덤
회사명 아웃사이드 홀덤

Copyright © . All rights reserved.